Westjet Released July Travel Schedule
On June 15, 2020 Westjet Airlines Release the Updated Travel Schedule for the July Month. The main focus of the airline is safe and hygienic travel to get protection from Covid-19. This time, Airline is also starting Flights for US and Domestic in Canada.
What is New in Westjet July Travel Schedule?
- Airline is Constantly Working for Providing Safe Travel (Due to Covid-19 Harmful Effects).
- Wants to Run All Hygiene Program (Which are required)
- Give Flexibility in Booking, Flight Change and Cancellation to Avoid Hassles of Passengers
After the Covid-19 Effects Government Wants to Ensure the Citizens Safety and that’s why Airline will Starting Working For Various Destinations With 100% Hygiene and Security.
Major Points of Westjet July Travel Schedule:
- From July 5 to August 2020, Westjet Will Starting Working for 45 Destinations (39 in Canada, 5 In US and 1 In Mexico).
- Increase 102% More Flights From the June Month But Down 76% From July 2019
- Health Vigilance is the Main Concern of the Westjet Airlines
- Airline had already spend millions for the safety of the passengers
- Now the Airline is Ready to Get Canadian Flying.
As we know, From March 22, Westjet Airlines had already stopped the International Operations in US and Mexico as well. After the 3 Months Break, Airline is Now Starting Operation for Few Destinations. Before going to confirm Your Westjet Airlines Reservations, You Must Check the Updated list of the Destinations of Travel on the Westjet Website.