Key West Vacation Packages
Key West is an island city in the lively state of Florida, which is home to the best historic sites, conch-style architecture, beaches, and striking scenic views. This island city is home to the world's third-largest barrier coral reef, portraying the iconic ocean life. It is a wonderful place to enjoy with family with kids, yet it also offers a colorful nightlife with lively bars for couples to rekindle their romance.
Key West is best known for its wide range of water activities, such as scuba diving, boating, and, not to miss out on, its delicious seafood. What makes the city a crowd-puller is its historical sites, including the Hemingway Home and Museum, Truman Little White House, Key West Butterfly, and Nature Conservatory, and fun activities like watching dolphins and deep-water fishing? Here are a few Key West Vacation Packages that are bound to make you stop and stare.
Cheap Vacation Packages at FaresMatch
FaresMatch is one of the best portals that will guide you to some of the best vacation packages to Key West. All the vacation packages offered by FaresMatch come with several perks and benefits. Deals are offered not only on flights but also on accommodations and rentals. Car rentals are also offered by FaresMatch. Get ready to make your trip to Key West with FaresMatch.
Key West Luxury Vacation Packages
- Key West island city is one the most magical cities that have ever existed. It has the best weather and the sunniest and warmest places that are perfect for families with kids, couples, or even if you're traveling solo.
- For budget stays and flight tickets for your dream vacation at Key West, users can explore a great many deals Fares Match offers along with the most incredible discounts that help you save money on your hotel booking and flight tickets.
Romantic Vacation Packages in Key West
- The Key West island city has a splurging variety of intimate spaces for couples to rejuvenate their love life.
- These intimate spaces include additional add-on services, such as complimentary wine, breakfast, and fun activities for couples.
- Here are a few options you might want to consider based on the amazing quality of service that they have to offer.
- Sunset Key Cottages, Southernmost Beach Resort, and the Marquesa Hotel are a few options you might want to consider based on their amazing quality, services, and amenities to enjoy a beautiful vacation with your loved one.
Where to stay in Key West
- The Key West island city has the most incredible spaces you want to vacation in.
- However, to get insider details, users might want to head up to the FaresMatch website and look up the best prices of hotels and compare them with the other hotels to secure the best deals possible.
- FaresMatch offers its users a complete guide on all there is to know about vacation hotspots worldwide and how affordable luxurious vacations can be.
Find Cheap Hotels in Key West
Prices of affordable hotels start from as low as $250 a night. These hotels have peak customer service and excellent amenities to make you feel involved and at home. Let's take a peek at them!
Old Town Manor
This antique hotel is known for being a unique one housing 14 themed rooms and offers the most budget options starting at a minimal rate of as low as $150 a night.
This hotel is a perfect getaway for couples to escape their burdening schedules and spend quality time with each other. The location has been built around lush greenery, bringing a sense of warmth and love. This hotel is yet another option for budget stays at Key West, with prices starting from as low as $139 a night.
Alexander's Guest House
This hotel is yet another chic, modern, and stylish hotel comprising beautiful decor and modern ideas. People looking for an LGBTQ-friendly option can consider this heaven of a place, to have a memorable vacation.
Top Things to do on Key West Vacations
Key West is home to some breathtaking sights and magnificent historic homes that truly bring out the antiques of the houses. Here's a list of all things you must do when visiting the city:
Visit the lively bars
Key West houses the most incredible spaces for drinks and pleasant and upbeat music, calming sea views, and cozy lights. It's the perfect way to kick start your evening and end it in the eateries tucked in the warmest part of the city to make you feel at home.
Enjoy the decade-old eateries
Key West has a history of serving the most authentic and exotic food restaurants do. The recipes are generations old, bringing alive the age-old authenticity of the food. And to top it all up, they compliment it with tropical cocktails and refreshing drinks.
Dive deeper into the sea
The blue ocean is the absolute best crowd-puller of this spectacular island city. Key West has a great many swimmable beaches that offer scuba-diving and deep-water fishing that allow you to experience the colorful coral ocean life, and who knows? You might end up encountering dolphins and making friends with them!
The Studios of Key West
The island city has all the captivating modern art stored up in the Studios of Key West. This art studio is said to be the icing on the cake because it stands in an obviously magical location. The studio is home to world-class artists with live music and friendly staff.
Take a ride on the Floating Tiki Bar
Ever imagined how a date with your loved one might be while floating on the clear blue ocean with cozy lights and heavenly live music? You can have it all if you go cruising on intimate Tiki Bars while enjoying the slow sunset at a perfect pace to enjoy your evening.
How to Find Cheap Tour Package Deals for Key West Vacations
- FaresMatch is with you every step of the way to ensure you have the best possible deals on flight tickets and hotels. FaresMatch has classic deals offering massive discounts for traveling senior citizens, students, families with kids, and couples.
- It caters to all your travel needs starting from flight tickets, finding the best vacation spots, and helping you brag about the best hotel deals that allow you to save extra and spend on other exciting things.
Is Key West a good destination?
Being a gorgeous island, Key West is definitely worth at least one visit. The island offers the perfect tropical getaway without traveling outside the United States. So what is stopping you from planning a trip to Key West?
How many days are enough to tour Key West?
Key West is worth a day trip; however, it is advised that the more time you have, the better your trip gets. One can easily spend a week in Key West. However, 3-4 days is an optimal time to tour the entire spot.
What is the best month to travel to Key West?
You must plan to visit Key West between March and May. The winter crowds will slowly diminish, and the hotel rates will become reasonable. The weather also becomes similar to winters’ blissful 70s and 80s.
What is the coldest month in Key West?
January is the coldest month to travel to Key West as the average temperature overnight reaches 65.2°F. August is the warmest month having an average daytime temperature of 89.5°.
Which months are not suitable for visiting Key West?
The worst seasons to visit Key West are winter and hurricane season. Being a winter hot spot, many people live in areas where season changes are significant.
Altogether, Key West offers a spine-tingling experience for the spirited youth. From fun water sports to tucked-in eateries and vibrant nightlife, the city caters to all your moods and sets you up for a rollercoaster ride of all the beautiful, fun, and breathtaking things it offers. So buckle up and enjoy the unknown! Begin booking your tickets now!