Update Guide of Delta Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy 2020
Cancel flight is not more trouble based task for you. Do you know why? Well, here we are going to mention the Update Guide of Delta Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy 2020 for the passengers. As we know, in many circumstances passengers need to cancel flights and that’s why they are seeking the details of cancellation and refund policy of the airline.
When You Are Eligible For Delta Flight Cancellation Policy?
Don’t worry about your travel plan change because you can cancel the ticket and also get a refund. However, you should eligible for the cancellation and refund as well. Delta Airlines is providing 24 hours risk-free cancellation to the passengers.
How to Cancel Non-Refundable Ticket of Delta Flights?
Now, the question is how to cancel the non-refunded ticket of Delta Airlines. Well, it is also possible with the cancellation fee. When you buy a non-refundable ticket then the cancellation fee will also be deducted from the original cost of your flight. The remaining amount will be transferred in the e-credit form of the wallet of the passenger to purchase another ticket in the future. (Some tickets like Basic Economy Fares can’t be canceled or changed)
Steps to Cancel a Non-Refundable Ticket of Delta:
- Visit on Delta Airlines Official Site
- Now, click on the top menu in which you find the option of Trip
- On this option, you must log in and select “My Trips”
- Click on the check-box for which trip you want to cancel your flight
- Now, after selecting choose “Cancel Flight” Button
- With this, you will complete the process of Delta Airlines Flight Cancellation.
What is Cancellation Fees in Delta Airlines?
The cancellation fees in Delta Airlines is starting from $200 and mainly depending on the itinerary of the passenger. After deducting the cancellation fees, the remaining amount will be credit in for your next trip with Delta purchase.
Delta Refund Policy on Cancellation:
You need to apply for a refund for a Delta Canceled Flight. As we know, the e-credit amount will be credit for the future travel but in some circumstances, passengers claim for the refund. Therefore, you need to put the request for this goal. For this, you should fill out the form for the request of a refund for an upcoming trip if Delta canceled or Flight Delayed.
How to Cancel a Refundable Ticket?
- You can apply for a refund on the cancellation of a refundable ticket online.
- Steps to Cancel Refundable Delta Tickets:
- Login on the My Trip Section
- Select the Flight Which You Want to Cancel
- Choose Option of “Modify Flight”
- Browse on “Start Flight Cancellation”
- At last, Cancel Your Trip
In case of refund, Delta will process for the refund within 24 hours of purchase and initiate the amount in your bank account or mode of payment.