Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Amount of the airline tickets and service charged for booking are non-refundable after 24 hours.
- Cancellation after 24 hours is dependent upon the rules and regulations of the related airline. However, Cancelation fee will be applicable.
- Tickets can be canceled within 24 hours of booking for a charge through calling our customer service 24x7.
- In the event of a flake-out, the ticket is non-refundable and the entire amount is relinquished by the airline. To stay away from flake-out, mercifully inform us something like 4 hours prior to the flight departure.
- When a ticket is booked, changes in the traveler's name(s) are not permitted according to the airline policy. Any changes made to the schedule are limited and are dependent upon the guidelines of the concerned airline.
- Tickets of all the low-cost airlines booked within 7 days (168 hours) to the travel date are non-refundable after the time of purchase.
In the event of hotel booking and rental-car bookings, the amount paid is non-refundable for any condition. In any case, the service fee charged for making hotel booking and rental-car reservations may be refundable.
All cancelation related to airline tickets, hotel bookings, and rental-cars bookings should be done via telephone as it were. We will possibly acknowledge refund request in the event that the beneath referenced conditions are met:
- Assuming you have put a request for cancelation and refund with us, given that the fare rules take into cancelation and refund.
- In the event that you are not a "no-show." "No show" alludes to the circumstance where a traveler at the hour of loading onto the flight is absent at the air terminal and gives no data in regards to something similar to the airline. In many situations, a "no-show" booking is ineligible for any waiver from the provider with respect to refund processing.
- We are in a situation to get waivers from providers while following through with the requested cancelation and refund. In any case, it may not generally be feasible as far as we're concerned to do such.
We can't give a particular time span corresponding to the time that might expect to process the request refund. All the refund request go through a tough successive configuration. When the request for cancelation has been put with our client support specialist, you will then be sent an email warning from our end expressing that the cancelation has been gotten. In any case, getting a notice doesn't guarantee that you will get a discount. The email notification is only an affirmation that your request has been received and gives you the following number. On accepting your request for cancelation and refund, we will contact the providers, for example, airlines, hotels and car rental companies to create a waiver, provided that it is qualified for a refund. The choice of the supplier will be conclusive and we will tell you about it.
Our service fee related with the original reservation or booking are non-refundable. Compassionately be educated that we are totally subject to the suppliers' choice with regards to getting the requested refund. If it's not too much trouble, note that refund are just conceivable if airline/supplier rules grant such refunds. When the requested refund has been endorsed by the provider, it might require around 60-90 days; from accepting your request to getting credit on your explanation. Aside from the airlines' and other providers' refund fees, FaresMatch will charge a post-ticketing service fee, as and when the material. All the refund fee charged are on per traveler, per ticket premise. The discount charges is just relevant in the event that a refund has been approved by the provider or a waiver has been gotten. On the off chance that the requested refund isn't handled by the provider, then all things considered we will discount you the post-ticketing service fee charged by us. Nonetheless, this doesn't have any significant bearing on our booking fee for the first travel reservation or booking.