How to Book Online Spirit Airlines Flight Reservation
Spirit Airlines, an ultra-low-cost passenger carrier, has its headquarters in Miramar, Florida. The airline is famous for its impeccable services and offers. Overall, the airline is good at everything, from its fleet size to the number of destinations and different classes. You can compare the fares of Spirit Airlines on various sites and choose the perfect one that suits your budget.
In terms of offering fares, Spirit Airlines offers the best one. Quite standard fares are provided by the airline that helps the passengers to uplift their traveling experience. The basic fare of the airline is the $9 fare club. So let's discuss the features of Spirit airlines airplane tickets.
Features offered by Spirit Airlines
Below are the features that are offered by Spirit Airlines. Being a low-cost carrier, you will get some of the best airfare deals on Spirit Airlines. Make sure to book a flight in advance so you can get cheap flight deals.
Fares offered by Spirit Airlines
Spirit offers two types of fares: Standard fares and Saver$ Club fares. However, you are subjected to Saver$ Club fares only if you purchase a membership, which comprises the following costs:
- The 12-month membership costs $69.95.
- The 18-month membership costs $99.90.
- The 24-month membership costs $129.90
Irrespective of your membership option, Spirit will automatically renew your membership as an annual membership for $69.95 each year. This will be valid unless you cancel your membership.
The Spirit's Saver$ Club not only just gives you cheap flights. By booking a flight on Saver Club, the members will also get the following:
- 50% discount on checked and carry-on bags for you and eight guests of your choice.
- You can save cost on seat selection for everyone in your party.
- You will also get discounts on Shortcut Security, that is, access to the quickest possible lane to get through the security screening experience. Besides this, you will also get Shortcut Boarding (board in an early group) and Flight Flex (modify your itinerary online once with no modification charges).
- You can also end up saving with select partners.
The Bundle It Combo
The Bundle It Combo is available for certain routes when you purchase your ticket on Spirit's website or app. This combo offers the following perks and is perfect for cheap airline reservations.
- One checked bag that is up to 50 pounds.
- One carry-on bag beside a personal item.
- You will be charged no price for seat selection (including exit row seating, but excluding the Big Front Seat)
- You can access Shortcut Boarding, allowing you to board in an early group.
- You will also get a complimentary flight modification 24 hours before departure.
Is Spirit Airlines safe to travel with?
The following information below explains why Spirit Airlines is safe to travel with. Besides offering some of the best flight deals, Spirit airlines also ensure its customers' safety.
- In the past years, Spirit Airlines has never gotten into any accidents. Besides offering cheap tickets, it has never compromised the safety of passengers.
- The airline comprises a modern aircraft fleet; most spirit planes are newer. Most of airlines use planes for 12-15 years. On the other hand, spirit airline planes have an average age of 6 years.
- All the spirit airline planes belong to the Airbus A320 family. Hence major airlines use this airbus.
- Spirit airlines get regularly inspected by the FAA (federal aviation administration). This proves that spirit airlines are safe.
- Like other major legacy airlines, the Spirit also needs to get the same certification.
Through Spirit Airlines, you can earn miles. Various Flight finder sites will display some of the best fares. The airline has been rated as one of the best low-cost airlines in terms of safety.
The product rating of Spirit Airlines consists of baggage, cabin comfort, seat charges, onboard food, and beverages. Besides this, the serving ratings consist of cabin and ground staff. Being a low-cost airline, the airline has been successful enough to maintain the level of its in-flight services and other services.