LATAM Airlines Flights
Ground Report of LATAM Airlines
LATAM Airlines Group was formed by the merger of LAN Airlines and TAM Airlines on June 22, 2012. The combined airline group operates a large network of international and Latin American passenger and cargo services. LATAM Airlines debuted a new logo in August 2015, and the company plans to work on a new corporate brand over three years. With the launch of LATAM Cargo and LATAM Airlines in 2016, a phased rollout of the LATAM identity began.
LAN and TAM continue to operate under their current brands, with headquarters in Santiago, Chile, and Sao Paulo, Brazil, respectively. The combined airline group is publicly traded on the Santiago, New York, and Sao Paulo stock exchanges. With approximately 31.47 percent ownership, the Cueto Group controls the airline group Qatar Airway.
|Top Serving Airports
- GRU Airport
- Airport Comodoro Arturo Merino Benitez
- Afonso Pena International Airport
- Rio de Janeiro Airport RJ Santos Dumont
- Porto Alegre International Airport Salgado Filho
- International Airport of Brasilia
- Tancredo Neves International Airport
- Jorge Chavez International Airport
- Santiago Arturo Merino Benitez
| IATA Code
| Total Routes
| Top Route
|| GRU Airport to Porto Alegre
|| 1 (866) 435-9526
LATAM Airlines Major Hubs:
- Santiago de Chile - Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport
- Jorge Chávez International Airport in Lima
- São Paulo–Guarulhos International Airport
- El Dorado International Airport in Bogotá
LATAM Fleet Size:
LATAM Airlines is a growing airline. Its fleet size in total is 296 including Airbus A320 being 143 in the list and Airbus A319-100 serving 44 airplanes. Making a reservation in LATAM is easier due to the availability of seats served by the airlines.
LATAM Airlines Subsidiary airlines:
- Argentina - LATAM Argentina (ceased operations in 2020)
- Brazil - LATAM Brasil
LATAM Cargo Brasil
- Chile - LATAM Chile
LATAM Cargo Chile
- Colombia - LATAM Colombia
LATAM Cargo Colombia
- Ecuador - LATAM Ecuador
- Mexico - LATAM Cargo Mexico (owned by LATAM from 2015-2018)
- Paraguay - LATAM Paraguay
- Perú- LATAM Perú
The LATAM Online Check-in Policy:
To ensure that you are traveling with LATAM and to receive your boarding permit, check-in online and ahead of time. Fares Match gives you all the information you need to organize your journey and board the airline without delay and stress. Checking in online takes less than two minutes.
Check-in may take longer if you're flying internationally since Airlines need to ask you particular questions before you travel to your destination country. For international flights, you must arrive between 4 and 70 minutes before departure and between 2:30 and 70 minutes before departure for domestic flights.
Please note- TSA Pre Check is a program that LATAM is a part of. More than 200 US airports will benefit from this program, which will make the security screening procedure faster and easier. You won't have to take off your shoes, belts, or jackets, and you won't have to take your laptop out of your luggage. This will make the process go more smoothly, quickly, and conveniently for you.
LATAM Baggage Policy:
For any LATAM Airlines booking, you may bring one carry-on bag and one personal item at no additional cost, under your care and responsibility. Except in the first and exit rows, you may carry a personal item (a purse, a laptop bag, a baby diaper bag, etc.) under the seat in front of you.
Carry-on luggage must include:
- Weight no more than 10 kilograms in the Economy cabin and no more than 16 kilograms in the Premium Economy or Premium Business cabin.
- Maximum dimensions (height, length, and width): 55 cm x 35 cm x 25 cm (including pockets, wheels, and handle).
Please note- If your carry-on luggage exceeds the maximum size or weight restriction, you can check it for a fee. If you do not check your luggage, LATAM will not be able to send it on your flight or be responsible for it.
LATAM Pet Policy:
Pets are the best buddy. Many airlines have also accepted this fact and hence, with this airline, you can travel with your pet. Your pet can travel in the passenger's cabin, the passenger's aircraft hold, or with LATAM Cargo, depending on its size, weight, and breed. Keep in mind that only dogs and cats are domestic pets accepted on LATAM Airlines flights.
- He/she can travel at your feet or under the front seat without blocking aisles, and he/she cannot be found near emergency exits.
- To avoid situations that compromise the plane's hygiene, you can bring carpets, sanitary sheets, and/or diapers.
- You will not be able to feed him/her from the trays, nor will you be able to eat the meals prepared by the crew.
- Your pet should be leashed or harnessed, clean, healthy, and well-behaved.
Where can I discover the greatest LATAM Airlines flights deals?
Looking for LATAM Airlines tickets at a low cost? Here are some suggestions for getting the greatest deal.
Just type search' into your browser:
To help you get the cheapest LATAM Airlines tickets, just hit the search button on Fares Match and grab the deal.
To get the best LATAM Airlines group fares, you'll have to be flexible with your dates:
Some months are cheaper than the others. Check the whole month feature to find the cheapest month, or even day, to fly with LATAM Airlines Group if you're flexible on your departure dates.
Create a Price Alert to get notified once a specific price is reached:
We'll alert you when the price of your preferred LATAM Airlines flights Deals changes, so you can book when the price is perfect for you to book the LATAM Airlines tickets.
Have a look at LATAM Pass:
With over 1,000 destinations to choose from, LATAM Pass is the LATAM Airlines perks program that helps your dreams come true. When you fly with LATAM or one of its affiliated airlines, you earn Qualifying Points, which help you reach your category objective and gain access to unique Elite privileges.
There are four Elite categories: Gold, Gold Plus, Platinum, Black, and Black Signature, which give you access to a variety of privileges such as increased mileage or points accumulation, Cabin Upgrade, and individualized attention. To learn about LATAM Pass Miles and LATAM Pass Points balance, redeem tickets, update your information, and see how close you are to Elite status, log on to the LATAM official website.