Cancun Vacation Package
Surrounded by turquoise sea and shimmering white sand, Cancun is a Mexican city bordering the Caribbean Sea. It is known to be Nirvana for backpackers all around the world. Cancun is known for its beaches, cool sand, and pleasant weather conditions. No matter how humid the weather, the sand does not burn your feet, making its beaches the perfect sight to enjoy a lazy day with wine and amazing seafood while enjoying the stunning sea view.
It is astonishing that even when surrounded by miles and miles of water, nothing stops the city from hosting glamorous nightlife with flavorful food and equally tasteful music. Cancun is also home to the largest underwater cave in the world, hosting a museum of contemporary art in the middle of the sea, making it the most stunning art museum in the world.
Sounds all too tempting? Let's look at some vacation packages that will land you on your dream vacation in Cancun.
Cheap Vacation Packages for Cancun at FaresMatch
- The stunning sea view, the beaches, the longest underwater cave in the world, and the delicious food are some major pulls for all tourists visiting Cancun.
- Users can trek through FaresMatch's affordable Cancun vacation packages and sort out the ones best suited for them.
- Finding the best luxury yet affordable hotels with FaresMatch has never been this easy. Whether you plan on travelling solo or with family, FaresMatch has the best deals for all your travel and accommodation needs.
Cancun Luxury Vacation Packages
- Every sight and corner of Cancun screams STUNNING, and with FaresMatch, users are sure to secure the best deals on stays in luxury hotels and make their trip to Cancun the best they've ever had.
- You can stroll through luxury hotels like the Royalton CHIC Cancun, about 800m from the stunning white sand beaches and 2.9 km from the centre, with rates as low as $279.29. Additionally, the hotel offers free Wi-Fi, an outdoor swimming pool, rooftop lounging, complimentary breakfast, and a private terrace attached to each bedroom for you to soak in all the sights of the stunning sea.
Romantic Vacation Packages in Cancun
- Cancun is a romantic vacationing spot with its cozy beaches and vibrant nightlife. For couples looking to rejuvenate their love life, what better place than Cancun's beautiful coral reefs and colorful sights that make you want to unwind and escape?
- Couples can choose hotels like the Sun Palace, built on a white sand beach with stretches of the vast ocean for as far as your eyes go. Sun Palace offers couples bedrooms with luxurious space along with a private balcony attached to each bedroom. They also cater to your spa and gym needs, which come with a mesmerizing view of the Caribbean Sea.
Where to stay in Cancun
Tourist spots in Cancun are confined mainly to two areas, Zona Hotelera and El Centro downtown. Known for their culture and tradition, both popular areas offer great options for exploring adventure or spending quality time with your loved ones and perfectly cater to your vacation needs.
- Zona Hotelera is home to many bustling affordable hotels, stunning sights to explore, endless fun activities for couples and children, and fabulous nightlife.
- The El Centro downtown is more of an intimate place to escape the bustling crowd and music and get into a world of calm and peace. Although, do not let it throw you off the tracks with its calmness, as it is also the haven to enjoy a cozy and memorable vacation with your loved ones.
- Some beautiful places to stay in Cancun are the Royal Sands Cancun, Hyatt Ziva Cancun, and the Moon Palace Cancun.
Find Hotel deals in Cancun
To enjoy "the little extra" during your stay in Cancun, try to explore hotels that offer services such as spas, rooftop lounges, add-on services for couples, the minimal distance between the hotel and attraction sights, and offer the best there is in terms of comfort.
A few options you might want to explore are:
Hotel Inn Cancun
This hotel, in particular, has the best amenities, ranging from excellent customer service and friendly staff to bedrooms with extra add-on services like bunk beds, drinks, and complimentary breakfast. The hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Cancun bus station and built around a haven for exotic street foods and eateries. Additionally, it offers free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and an airport shuttle. The rates are as minimal as $25.44 a night.
Hotel Imperial Laguna by Celuisma
Customers have described this hotel using phrases such as "value for the price." This hotel is for people with chic and minimal taste and comes on a value budget. Prices start from as low as $51.14 a night.
Top Things to Do in Cancun
Cancun is all things fun and sweet, but the fun isn't just confined to the white sand beaches and the Coral Sea. Here are a few things to do if you wish to do more than just curl up in your luxurious bed.
- Fill your day with absolute thrill by engaging in adventures at the famous XPlor Park, which offers zip lining and rafting.
- Visit the world's largest underwater cave and lose yourself in the mesmerizing beauty of the art museum and ocean life.
- If you are a fan of ancient architecture and love all things old, head to upscale Playacar to see the Mayan ruins and enjoy the breathtaking view of posh villas.
- For the fashionista within you, enjoy a splendid day shopping at Fifth Avenue.
- Relax on one of Cancun's beautiful beaches, such as Playa del Carmen or Playa Norte.
- Take a snorkeling or diving excursion to explore the Mesoamerican Reef.
- Go shopping and experience the local culture at Mercado 28 or the Cancun Arts and Crafts Market.
- Take a day trip to Isla Mujeres for more snorkeling, swimming, and fishing.
- Visit the interactive Cancun Underwater Museum.
- Take a boat tour to see the dolphins and whales.
- Enjoy the nightlife at clubs and bars in the Hotel Zone.
- Take a guided tour of the Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve.
- Visit the El Rey archaeological site.
How to find cheap Cancun Package Deals
- To secure the best deals to make your trip to Cancun memorable, explore the wide range of package offers on FaresMatch and make your dream vacation in Cancun come true.
- Vacation packages start at a minimal rate of $388. For cheaper deals, try to book your tickets in the low-crowd seasons to explore this magnificent city in your own sweet time.
- While looking for the best deals, try filtering your preferences, such as price, extra add-on services for couples, preferred travel dates, and the period of stay. Following these pointers will help you sort out the best deals.
Airlines with cheap flights to Cancun
Cheap Flights to Cancun in March, April 2023
However, there is one question we cannot answer: "How many days is enough to explore Cancun?" Because no matter how many days you spend at this magical place, it will never indeed be enough. Therefore irrespective of whether you are a "party don't stop till the sun comes up" person or someone with excellent taste in art and history, Cancun is the destination you must look forward to for a marvelous vacation.
Is Cancun worth the money?
In case you are in search of a beautiful tropical destination, which has lots of swim bars and offers some of the best activities, then Cancun is definitely worth the visit. If you want to experience the magic of Mexico and the authentic culture, then Cancun is not for you.
How many days are enough for a trip to Cancun?
Three to five days are enough for you to experience the sweetness of Cancun and get the most out of its sights. One to two days are enough to tour the main attractions and beaches, whereas one day is enough to explore the less-known areas.
How much budget should one estimate for Cancun?
A seven-day trip to Cancun will cost $1116 for solo travelers, $2004 for couples, and $3758 for a family having four members. Hotels' prices range from $25 to $525, with an average price of $ 38.
What currency is accepted in Cancun?
Pesos is the national currency of Mexico; hence it is accepted anywhere in Cancun. Hotels and accommodations also accept dollars. However, the further you venture into Mexico, the more difficult it will be for you to use USD.
What liquor is Cancun best known for?
Mexico is the land of luxury tequila. Most cocktails can be made with tequila rather than the original type of rum, vodka, or whisky.