Maui Vacation Package
Everybody loves a good vacation, and what better place to taste the salty yet refreshing air than Maui? Maui is home to famous beaches, magnificent sunrises, and sunsets. All one needs to escape life's blues are Maui's scenic beaches, wine tasting, and snorkeling with sea turtles! While people absolutely love gorgeous sunsets, Maui is best known for windsurfing above the magnificent beaches it is home to.
Maui has the best boat trips and the most beautiful hiking sites. For adventure, travelers can look forward to water sports and soak in the joy it brings to be in the ocean. Everything from food to wildlife and ocean life in Maui is exotic and refreshing. Travelers call it the magical place where Heaven meets Earth, making it a sight sore for the eyes. Do the cuisine, the beaches, and the scenic views tempt you too? Then here's all you need to know about planning your next vacation to Maui.
Cheap Vacation Package at FaresMatch
FaresMatch provides stunner deals on all bookings. It has deals for everyone from students to senior citizens and even family trips. It serves everything on a budget and one platter under one site to ensure travelers save big. Besides this, car rentals are also offered by FaresMatch hence once you reach the airport, a car will be waiting for you at the airport to tour the entire city.
Maui Vacation- Luxury Packages
Maui vacations does sound fun but then comes the dreariness of looking through a thousand sites to find the perfect stay and affordable flight tickets. Well, FaresMatch is a well-rounded online airline ticket booking site that gives you clarity of all the options you have at hand with the ultimate ease of booking the best and most affordable deals.
Traveling top-notch has to be a priority. But don't let the prices of airline tickets discourage your enthusiasm. Sites like FaresMatch meet all your traveling needs without worrying about your budget.
Romantic Vacation Packages in Maui
Maui is very closely related to romance. It has plenty of miles of beaches, gorgeous scenery, and myriad activities for couples. The entire destination has been built for romance around the island destination, including sunset whale-watching cruises, authentic luaus, and watching the sunrise over the clouds at Haleakalā National Park.
Where to stay in Maui
From the top-rated hotels, you can choose any to make the most of your Maui vacation.
The Plantation Inn
Plantation Inn has a prime location. The hotel is best for experiencing this hip town's food and drink scene. The hotel has some value-packed accommodations that offer a quieter approach to island life. It has 14 guest rooms, four suites, and a private inner courtyard with a pool and jacuzzi around the lush Hawaiian vegetation. Traditional décor and furnishings attract visitors.
Wailea Beach Villas
This tropical-styled two-to-five-bedroom villa has some modern kitchens and flat screen TVs. You will also get your BBQ to grill while you lounge on the terrace. Kids and adults can make fun of the pools. The pools are family-friendly, featuring waterfalls.
Montage Kapalua Bay
The hotel covers 24 acres and has 60 one-to-three-bedroom luxury suites, which makes it one of the more intimate luxury hotels on the island. There are three restaurants and bars. Customers are also given a full-service spa with highly personalized treatments.
Cheap Hotels in Maui
Modern hotels are the need of the hour. A chic and modern hotel is like the icing on the cake. But don't let affordability be a mood spoiler. With the right amount of research and the best resources, you should be able to find just the match for your needs.
While browsing through hotels, consider spaces that offer complimentary breakfast in bed and access to swimming pools, spas, and rooftop lounges. These will help you take a pull at your budget and enjoy extra things.
Top Things to do in Maui
It is ideal for jotting down your ideas when it comes to your 'to-do list' at Maui since the number of activities is infinite and the trip is short. A series of activities you can add to your to-do list is:
- Whale watching
- Visit the Maui Ocean Center
- Find magnificent beaches
- Enjoy exotic food
- Explore the ocean
- Experience scuba-diving
Additionally, when traveling with family and kids, here are a few other places you can visit to make it a fun trip for your children
- Hawaii Mermaid Adventures
- Maui Ocean Center
- Atlantis Submarine
How to get a Maui package at low-cost
- Booking at the wrong time of the year can be a terrible mistake, even disrupting your mood for the vacation. Therefore being aware of the right time to visit is an important part of planning your dream trip.
- The best time to take a trip down to Maui is during the spring season in April, May, or June. The weather is pleasant, and the rates for accommodations and Maui flights are reasonably low, giving you an advantage. Not researching enough about when to book can lead to overpriced tickets and inflation of the budget.
- Turn on the Incognito mode when booking sites or researching for the best deals. Going incognito helps by refraining owners of other sites from manipulating your travel decisions by promoting their sites and protecting your data from falling into the wrong hands.
- Hiding your search history and site activities can assist in getting the best deals without unnecessary hassle while ensuring that your data stays secure and in the right hands, preventing hackers from evading any important information.
- Flash deals are offered for a limited time and create massive demand due to the super-saver deals they offer. For example, FaresMatch offers significant discounts for traveling students and major discounts for senior citizens and family trips. Users can stay on alert by signing up and receiving alerts each time the site offers a Flash deal to save big.
- Users must take advantage of Flash deals and act fast if they wish to redeem them. Flash deals pave the way for users to experience more while spending less. Signing up will help users to stay on alert to avail of any forthcoming Flash deals.
- When deciding on the right space to live in on vacation, travelers must consider important factors such as hygiene, comfort, location, cost, and additional amenities.
- Hygiene is a must when deciding the perfect stay for your vacation.
- Location is also essential since it decides how far the attraction sites are, and the accommodation rates vary from one location to another.
- Comfort should be a priority when considering a location to stay if you wish to have a wonderful vacation. When hunting hotels, look out for hotels that provide excellent customer service, have a quiet and peaceful environment, or even have comfortable beds to jump on after an adventurous day!
- If the hotels include additional amenities like free rooftop lounges, spas, and hot tubs to drench all the tiredness and meet all your needs, then consider it to make your trip memorable, as it'll also provide a budget stretch and help you save.
What is Maui special for?
Maui is the second-largest Hawaiian island known for its world-famous beaches, the sacred ʻĪao Valley, migrating humpback whales, farm-to-table cuisine, and the magnificent sunrise and sunset view from Haleakalā.
What is the ideal time to visit Maui?
The best time considered by tourists to visit Maui, keeping the weather, demand for accommodations, and how crowded or not in mind, the month(s) of April, May, August, September, and early October are the best.
Which month is the off-season in Maui?
September to November, before Thanksgiving, is considered the off-season. This is when the summer crowds disappear, and a new season is welcomed on the island, making these months the cheapest.
How long should one plan a trip to Maui?
A week in Maui is enough time to tour the entire island and experience the diverse attractions here. Three days are enough if you only want to visit the beaches.
Which part of Maui is the prettiest?
West Maui is one of the prettiest parts of Maui. The area has the West Maui Mountains rising up in the background, amazing hiking trails, and some of the best beaches.
Maui offers everything needed for a perfect getaway from bustling cities and crowded places. Soak yourselves in the glorious waters of world-famous beaches at Maui and surf on some of the biggest waves on Earth while enjoying the best scenic views. Maui has exclusive, exotic, sea-facing hotels that allow tourists to enjoy the magnificent sea view, beautiful sunsets, and sunrises from your cozy bed. Book your tickets now and experience it all!